Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,792 (元16,516) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)