Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,004 (元16,736) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (43 minutes ago)