Cost of living in Changchun, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.968 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,952 (16,487元) in Changchun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)