Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,265 (元10,057) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)