Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 648 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10618 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,327 (₨50,170) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)