Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09150 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,904 (₨195,669) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)