Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05499 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,375 (₨443,240) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)