Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05531 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,783 (₨339,612) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (35 minutes ago)