Cost of living comparison between Chakwal, Pakistan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06677 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,801 (₨146,791) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)