Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06002 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,876 (₨331,134) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)