Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04993 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,782 (₨576,466) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)