Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19044 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,764 (93,277 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)