Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20128 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,073 (50,042 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)