Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19821 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,369 (92,677 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)