Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19621 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,850 (50,203 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)