Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19012 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,011 (78,957 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)