Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.461 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,653 (€3,304) in Ceuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)