Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.467 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,760 (€3,584) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)