Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36411 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,703 (Mex$ 18,408) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)