Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32516 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,378 (Mex$ 28,843) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)