Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36114 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,771 (Mex$ 29,825) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (27 minutes ago)