Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32317 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,081 (Mex$ 12,629) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (34 minutes ago)