Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35066 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,024 (Mex$ 31,439) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)