Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32459 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,198 (Mex$ 28,338) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)