Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.552 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,815 ($3,940) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)