Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13227 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,655 (Php118,362) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Berlin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)