Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13715 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,878 (Php72,020) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)