Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11580 DKK / PHP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 611 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,870 (Php102,504) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)