Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13699 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,075 (Php58,944) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)