Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,156 (€4,316) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)