Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,760 (€3,851) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)