Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.870 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,352 (R$ 9,812) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)