Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.690 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 647 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,856 (R$ 8,792) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)