Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.760 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,227 (R$ 12,059) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)