Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.023 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,483 (R$ 5,675) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)