Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.781 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,528 (R$ 8,717) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)