Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.745 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,409 (R$ 11,126) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)