Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,125 (R$ 8,849) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)