Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.391 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,141 (EC$11,352) in Castries, Saint Lucia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)