Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.420 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,148 (€1,637) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)