Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.753 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,146 (R$ 8,071) in Cascavel.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)