Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,550 (€2,091) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)