Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,107 (18,323 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)