Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.084 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,292 (R$ 3,980) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)