Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,396 (€2,068) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (41 minutes ago)