Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,547 (€2,750) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)