Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00233 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,928 (COL$2,544,026) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)