Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,447 (COL$3,141,026) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)