Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46658 DKK / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,519 prices entered by 211 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)