Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.366 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,404 (GH₵16,403) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)