Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10593 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,627 (128,644 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)