Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10757 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,686 (127,230 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (43 minutes ago)