Cost of living comparison between Cancún, Mexico and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36616 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,374 (Mex$ 20,140) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)