Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33123 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,476 (Mex$ 37,666) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)