Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 998 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,786 (R$ 10,289) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)