Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,605 (R$ 10,612) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)