Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 958 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,799 (R$ 6,643) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)