Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.987 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,922 (R$ 10,530) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)