Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.021 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,582 (R$ 3,257) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)