Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.761 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,904 (£2,272) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)