Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.852 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,074 (£2,268) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)