Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,992 (S/. 4,263) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (23 minutes ago)