Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.155 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,750 (S/. 6,380) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)