Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,722 (S/. 10,091) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)