Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13882 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,223 (Php52,029) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (35 minutes ago)