Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12525 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,929 (Php79,271) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)