Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,480 (CH$1,359,817) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)