Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00989 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,022 (CH$2,528,897) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)