Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02169 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,977 (690,644 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)