Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,458 (Bs 42,837) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)