Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr47,702 (Bs 73,887) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)