Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,069 (S/. 3,287) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)