Cost of living comparison between Cajamarca, Peru and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.050 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,659 (S/. 4,225) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)