Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.114 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,919 (S/. 3,272) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)