Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44169 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 74% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,110 (E£ 9,304) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)