Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.266 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,715 (AU$2,604) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)