Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,831 (€1,320) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)