Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,765 (€3,189) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)