Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14024 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,622 (Php90,001) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)