Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12448 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,927 (Php144,022) in Cagayan de Oro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)