Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.438 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,383 (€2,606) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)