Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,173 (€2,441) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)