Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31999 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,072 (Mex$ 56,476) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)