Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02859 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,657 (792,601 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)