Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02117 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,422 (964,582 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)