Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03857 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,346 (682,988 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)