Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06184 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,581 (₨ 187,289) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)