Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06152 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,120 (₨ 164,494) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)