Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05719 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,325 (₨ 215,513) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)