Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06450 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,359 (₨ 176,102) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)