Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,667 (₩3,524,973) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)