Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,613 (₩3,856,747) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)