Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,796 (﷼ 10,937) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)