Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,448 (﷼ 11,168) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)