Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.881 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,875 (﷼ 6,844) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)