Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.973 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,332 ($1,338) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)