Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.011 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,203 ($885) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (37 minutes ago)