Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00401 DKK / BIF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,261 (2,061,306 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)