Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00346 DKK / BIF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,488 (5,057,188 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)