Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00408 DKK / BIF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,021 (1,966,411 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)