Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,200 (₩5,010,832) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)