Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,930 (COL$7,139,490) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (32 minutes ago)