Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,934 (COL$5,900,617) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)