Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,084 (COL$3,077,002) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)