Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00210 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,837 (COL$5,629,775) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (38 minutes ago)