Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09932 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,901 (руб 119,823) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)