Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.436 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,304 (£3,236) in Bristol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)