Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16131 DKK / GMD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,783 (91,643 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)