Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12653 DKK / GMD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,016 (173,997 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)