Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16118 DKK / GMD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,411 (83,200 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)