Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.326 DKK / BBD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,835 (5,963 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)