Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.320 DKK / BBD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr35,139 (10,585 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)