Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.158 DKK / BBD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,387 (8,672 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)