Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 757 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,824 (€2,394) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)