Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 825 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)