Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.330 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,518 (C$1,973) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)