Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.993 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,184 (C$5,444) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)